Located in the center of Tel Aviv, one of the world’s renowned technology hubs, Next Dim team is highly experienced and motivated to create innovative, ground breaking solutions for the financial industry.
Leading the team, and always at your service, are our experienced CEO, CTO and Chairperson – Netta, Shykeh and Dan.
Mr. Marrom brings a history of executive roles in the banking industry (former EVP International Finance and IT Audit at Bank Hapoalim, among others). A former commander in the Israeli Intelligence Corps – Main Technological Unit. Skilled in Forensic and Investigative Audit, Cyber Security and Financial Regulations. Regularly consults Board Level executives in the banking industry. Strong business development skills, graduated from Bar-Ilan University (Summa Cum Laude).
Experienced Research & Development leader within the banking industry. Skilled in Integration, Mathematical Modeling, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Cyber-security, and Forensic and Investigative Audit. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) focused in Mathematics and Computer Science (Summa Cum Laude).
One of Israel’s Leading bankers, Former Head of Finance, Head of International Banking, Chief Risk officer at Bank Hapoalim, Chairman of the Board of Isracard and Chairman of the Board of Poalim Capital Markets.
Serial entrepreneur with substantial experience developing business and managing commercial activities with startup companies. Solid management background with over two decades of inking deals and developing business. Multi-cultural and at ease building business relationships globally. Co-founded three companies, including leading Risotech from inception to acquisition.
Professional operations manager, with vast experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives, defining and executing processes and building relationships with clients and vendors. Yochai has solid management background in Tech-industry and consulting services while serving as a principal in one of Israel’s biggest consulting firms.
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Customer Success Manager with 15 years of experience in managing commercial and public sector high growth accounts in SaaS and research organizations. Successfully managed a large portfolio led all post-sales activities through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Diversity and inclusion are embedded throughout our policies, processes and procedures and aligned to our business strategy.
- Leadership commitment from the Board, CEO and Executive Committee create and embed a working environment that supports and values the effective contribution of everyone
- Clear and consistent communication to all colleagues across the company
- Transparency and measurement
- Inclusive leadership and accountability across all teams
- Providing resources, learning, and networking opportunities to all colleagues to develop new connections and awareness of different perspectives and experiences
- Listening to colleague feedback and different perspectives to inform how we achieve our goals